What you get with LIFT for Addiction:
Weekly LIVE online group therapy sessions guided by expertly trained & licensed therapists.
Beginning Wednesday October 5th from 6:00 - 8:00 PM MST
Over 78 weeks worth of guided therapy with expertly trained & licensed therapists!
*Note: LIFT for Addiction is a men's group therapy program
Instant access to the LIFT Content Suite. Content includes:
- Educational videos from the experts - Brannon Patrick & Kathy Kinghorn
- Foundational recovery skills & tools (your recovery "tool bag")
- Downloadable homework & activities
- Supplemental audio content (podcasts, etc.)
- Journal prompts
- Technical guide for the LIFT program
The LIFT Program:
Stage 1 (4 weeks)
- Fundamentals of Recovery
- Weekly LIVE group sessions facilitated by the experts: Brannon Patrick & Kathy Kinghorn and other expert therapists
- Learn about the fundamentals of recovery & group therapy
Stages 2-5 (12-16 months)
- Recovery & Growth
- Weekly LIVE group therapy sessions guided by an expertly trained therapist
- Guidance from Peer Mentors
- Additional content, including more recovery tools, skills, and resources
BONUS: LIFT Graduate Programs (6-9 months)
- Advanced Recovery Work
- Continue your recovery journey with specialized LIFT programs
- Specialized educational content
- Learn advanced recovery tools & skills
- Weekly LIVE trainings and group therapy sessions with specialist therapists
- Join the LIFT peer mentor program
Once enrolled, you will receive an email from our LIFT team at Therapy Utah that includes a link to register for the live group therapy sessions (via Zoom meetings), access the LIFT content suite, and for Therapy Utah's client portal (where your billing information & other info can be updated/accessed).
LIFT is billed monthly.
Unenrollment from LIFT must occur prior to the 25th of the month to avoid additional monthly charges. Charges are non-refundable.
Enrollment today includes your 1st monthly payment (following payments will be processed the 1st week of each month)